4300 E. Sunrise Drive, Tucson Arizona 85718
Phone number: 520-209-8300 | Fax: 520-209-8520
Attendance Line: 520-209-8318
School Hours: 8:35am-3:25pm
Counseling Office 520-209-8305
Health Office: 520-209-8304
Athletics Office: 520-209-8412
School Code: 030476
Ms. Jody Brase
Counseling Department Homepage
Roles of a School Counselor (Coming Soon)
Who we are...
To contact the counseling office, call Bonnie McDole at 520-209-8305.
The mission of school counseling in the Catalina Foothills School District is to provide a comprehensive and responsive program that addresses the academic, career, and social/emotional development of all students, enabling them to become responsible, productive citizens and lifelong learners who thrive in a diverse and changing world.
- University of Arizona's Think Tank will once again host a summer SAT/ACT prep course through Community Schools. Click here for more information.
- AP Registration: March 1 is the final deadline for adding or canceling AP exams. Contact Ms. Petrillo for information about late registration and/or refunds. SeeJan 15 email, AP Exam information flyer, or AP program link on website for more information.
- Did you take the PSAT? Link your Khan Academy and College Board accounts for personalized practice! Paper results still available for pickup in the Counseling Office.
- Check out our new Financial Aid/Scholarship page!
- Click here for the CFHS School Profile.
- Seniors: buy your grad night tickets via InTouch. Grad night info can be found on the FFO Grad Night page. Be sure to pay attention to the Senior Timeline for important dates.
- Falcon Shadow Day sign-up is now open. Shadow Days are for prospective CFHS students who do not attend a CFSD middle school.
- Feb 18: Pima CC Aviation Career Fair and Open House
- Feb 19: Pima CC Workforce Investment Board Youth Council Pre-Apprenticeship/ Apprenticeship/ Internship Expo
- February 24-28: Course Selection info in Advisory. Students complete Course Request Forms.
- Feb 25: ASVAB test at CFHS. Register in the Counseling Office or by emailing email@example.com.
- March 1: Final AP registration deadline. No exams will be ordered after this date.
- March 3: Pima CC Women in Construction Week Networking Event
- March 2-6: Counselors collect Course Request Forms during math classes.
- April 18: RMACAC Spring College Fair at The Gregory School (12:00pm-2:00pm).