4300 E. Sunrise Drive, Tucson Arizona 85718
Phone number: 520-209-8300 | Fax: 520-209-8520
Attendance Line: 520-209-8318
School Hours: 8:35am-3:25pm
Counseling Office 520-209-8305
Health Office: 520-209-8304
Athletics Office: 520-209-8412
School Code: 030476
Ms. Jody Brase
Counseling Department Homepage
Who we are...
To contact the counseling office, call Bonnie McDole at 520-209-8305.
The mission of school counseling in the Catalina Foothills School District is to provide a comprehensive and responsive program that addresses the academic, career, and social/emotional development of all students, enabling them to become responsible, productive citizens and lifelong learners who thrive in a diverse and changing world.
- Summer Course Emporium
(credit recovery) registration now open.
- Were you unable to make it to the College Planning Nights? Click here for a recording of the 4/19 presentation.
- Click here to review the 2021-22 Pima JTED offerings and Program Highlights
Fill out your FAFSA!
Check out this link for FAFSA info/resources
College Application FAQs
Senior Timeline (PDF)
- Watch the videos from the Jan 15 Advisory Lesson: Tips for Success Sem 2 for organization/study tips from counselors and other students!
- Check out the Virtual Calm Room, revisit Dec 11's Advisory lesson, or refer to the "Mental Health and Wellness" link on the sidebar for tips and resources.
- The Nest Virtual Tutoring Center is now open M-Th from 3:30-4:30pm. Join us at meet.google.com and enter CFHSNEST.
- (Summer) Opportunities:
-Free summer Virtual STEM program.
-Governor's Youth Commission (GYC) seeks youth representatives.
-Student Contests/Competitions: Art, STEM, Writing, etc.
-Free online college courses for summer enrichment.
*See full list in calendar
•May 3-14: AP Exams
•May 21: Senior Parade
•May 24: Senior Honors
•May 27: Graduation Rehearsal
•May 26-28: Final Exams
•May 28: Graduation