4300 E. Sunrise Drive, Tucson Arizona 85718
Phone number: 520-209-8300 | Fax: 520-209-8520
Attendance Line: 520-209-8318
School Hours: 8:35am-3:25pm
Counseling Office 520-209-8305
Health Office: 520-209-8304
Athletics Office: 520-209-8412
School Code: 030476
Ms. Jody Brase
Counseling Department Homepage
Roles of a School Counselor (Coming Soon)
Who we are...
To contact the counseling office, call Bonnie McDole at 520-209-8305.
The mission of school counseling in the Catalina Foothills School District is to provide a comprehensive and responsive program that addresses the academic, career, and social/emotional development of all students, enabling them to become responsible, productive citizens and lifelong learners who thrive in a diverse and changing world.
- AP Registration: contact Ms. Petrillo for information about late registration. See AP Exam information flyer or AP program link on website for more information.
- Check out our new Financial Aid/Scholarship page!
- College Rep Visits: see college visit calendar
- Seniors: buy your grad night tickets via InTouch. Grad night information can be found on the FFO Grad Night page.
- Falcon Shadow Day sign-up is now open. Shadow Days are for prospective CFHS students who do not attend a CFSD middle school. Click here for the Shadow Day sign-up link.
- January 23: Night with New Mexico Military Institute at Dave and Buster's (6-8pm)
- January 27: Duke University presents "Demystifying the College Admission Process" at The Gregory School (6:30-7:30).
- January 30: Vocational Rehabilitation/Transition to Work Information Night in CFHS House 3 Seminar Room (5:30-6:30).
- Feb 3: FAFSA Workshop in CFHS House 1 Room 114 (6-7:30).
- Feb 5: College Info Night in CFHS Auditorium (6-7:30).
- Feb 25: ASVAB at CFHS. Registration information coming soon.