4300 E. Sunrise Drive, Tucson Arizona 85718
Phone number: 520-209-8300 | Fax: 520-209-8520
Attendance Line: 520-209-8318
School Hours: 8:35am-3:25pm
Counseling Office 520-209-8305
Health Office: 520-209-8304
Athletics Office: 520-209-8412
School Code: 030476
Ms. Jody Brase
Counseling Department Homepage
Who we are...
To contact the counseling office, call Bonnie McDole at 520-209-8305.
The mission of school counseling in the Catalina Foothills School District is to provide a comprehensive and responsive program that addresses the academic, career, and social/emotional development of all students, enabling them to become responsible, productive citizens and lifelong learners who thrive in a diverse and changing world.
- Click here to register for U of A/ASU/NAU Virtual College Night - Monday, 9/13, 6:00-7:30 PM
- Click for summer Honors/AP English reading assignments.
- Were you unable to make it to the College Planning Nights? Click here for a recording of the 4/19 presentation.
- Click here to review the 2021-22 Pima JTED offerings and Program Highlights
- SENIORS (2021):
Fill out your FAFSA!
Check out this link for FAFSA info/resources
College Application FAQs
Senior Timeline (PDF)
- (Summer) Opportunities:
-UArizona Dept of Public Health: Young Global Leader Program
-Free summer Virtual STEM program.
-Pima County Teen Court Volunteer
-Governor's Youth Commission (GYC) seeks youth representatives.
-Student Contests/Competitions: Art, STEM, Writing, etc.
-Free online college courses for summer enrichment.
*See full list in calendar
AP Exam Information
- AP Exam registration opens October 1. Click here for detailed information and upcoming deadlines.