4300 E. Sunrise Drive, Tucson Arizona 85718
Phone number: 520-209-8300 | Fax: 520-209-8520
Attendance Line: 520-209-8318
School Hours: 8:35am-3:25pm
Counseling Office 520-209-8305
Health Office: 520-209-8304
Athletics Office: 520-209-8412
School Code: 030476
Ms. Jody Brase
Counseling Department Homepage
Who we are...
To contact the counseling office, call Bonnie McDole at 520-209-8305.
The mission of school counseling in the Catalina Foothills School District is to provide a comprehensive and responsive program that addresses the academic, career, and social/emotional development of all students, enabling them to become responsible, productive citizens and lifelong learners who thrive in a diverse and changing world.
- Course Selection (through March 5)
- Click here to review the 2021-22 Pima JTED offerings!
Fill out your FAFSA!
Check out this link for FAFSA info/resources
College Application FAQs
Senior Timeline (PDF)
- Watch the videos from the Jan 15 Advisory Lesson: Tips for Success Sem 2 for organization/study tips from counselors and other students!
- Check out the Virtual Calm Room, revisit Dec 11's Advisory lesson, or refer to the "Mental Health and Wellness" link on the sidebar for tips and resources.
- The Nest Virtual Tutoring Center is now open M-Th from 3:30-4:30pm. Join us at meet.google.com and enter CFHSNEST.
- Feb 27-Apri 3: ACT Prep Course (offered by Comm. Schools in partnership with U Arizona's Think Tank)
- March 1: AP Exam Payment Deadline (InTouch or Bursar)
- March 4: University of Arizona visits for Seniors (see calendar)
- March 6: Pima JTED Virtual Program Showcase
- March 16 and April 19: College Planning Nights (juniors)